The mission of the Josephson Institute is, “To improve the ethical quality of society by changing personal and organizational decision making and behavior.” In this space Michael Josephson and the Center for Business Ethics faculty will provide expert insights and resources to promote professional development and leadership effectiveness of executives and managers and create an ethical business culture which enhances morale, growth, and profitability while reducing risks of costly and reputation damaging lawsuits and scandals.
Josephson Institute of Ethics
9841 Airport Blvd., #300
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Tel: (310) 846-4800
Fax: (310) 846-4857
- There are no little lies when credibility is important, and it always is. – Michael Josephson
- Character – What Is It and Why Is It important?
- Besides the noble art of getting things done, there is the noble art of LEAVING THINGS UNDONE. The wisdom of life consists in the ELIMINATION OF NON-ESSENTIALS. Lin Yutang
- Who are you hiring? Dartmouth accuses 64 of cheating in sports ethics class
- 3 THINGS I HATED ABOUT SUPERBOWL XLIX
- Built Trust: Success Will Follow
- The Greyhound Principle: The Ethics & Effectiveness of Unrealistic Stretch Goals
- How much is 2 plus 2? Who would you hire?
- Business ethics resources
- Customize a program for your organization
- Ethics consulting strategies
- Business consulting and risk management
- Customized training programs in police ethics
- Federal funds available for training
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Public-service ethics resources
- Sportsmanship resources
- Sportsmanship training